Are you concerned about your fast growing weight right now ? It is not so hard to control your weight and to lose little by little. All you gotta do is change your routine. Maybe you need to do few changes.
Try to do these few changes to your daily routine. You will see the magic !
Yeah. You gotta do some exercise. It doesn’t have to be a tough workout plan. Or you don’t necessarily need to hit the gym.
But choose your own way of exercise.
- Jog for 30 mins in the morning or evening.
- Do zumba for 15 mins.
- Try a new yoga pose everyday.
- Go to a gym if you love it.
- Do your kind of sport like badminton, netball, cricket regularly with your gang.
- Avoid walkalater or escalator every morning and take steps.
- Walk back home after work.
- Ride a bicycle.
And the list goes on.
What is important is to add one of these habits to your daily routine. You need to practise it regularly. Get your friends to join and make it fun.
Drink more water.
Water has so many miracles and no side effects.
- Start your day with 2 glasses of water.
- Go to bed after having 1 glass of water.
- Drink at least 4 liters of water throughout the day.
Keep your own bottle of water on your desk, or with you all throughout the day. Keep yourself hydrated all the time.
You know what ? most of the times we end up eating snacks not because we are really hungry. It is the thirst which make us feel like eating something. Try to replace finger food with water. You will realize that you were not really hungry. Water will keep you filled all the time. Eventually you will get rid of snacks and junk food.
Isn’t it you, who is responsible for your own weight ? Yes. It is. You gotta keep tracking your weight. You don’t need to control your sugar cravings all the time if you are within your limits.
- Use a bathroom scale.
- Check your weight daily.
You will know more about yourself.
You will know your improvements and you will know what that extra 500g is. Then you will realize which kind of food can gain you weight and which kind of physical activity can support you lose weight.
Be kind to yourself.
No matter what, you are not meant to suffer !
You are here to lead a beautiful life and to make beautiful memories.
- Do not starve because of that tough diet.
- Do not crawl to the gym when you are sick.
- Do not get depressed because you feel like you weigh too much.
- Do not skip meals because of their comments.
Follow a healthy lifestyle with healthy habits. Stay fit and stay active. Keep yourself happy no matter what.
Be kind to yourself and do what makes you happy.
Because being happy is healthy too.